16 November 2015

Dugro




I would love to be a gentleman. Talk nicely, treat equally, listen heartfully, answer appropriately and keen in everything like there's no tomorrow.

When I was in school, almost each day, I would buy a 'Burger Daging Special' when the school finished in front of the main gate. RM 2.00. Abang rambut flat top, sometimes with her wife I don't know where they are right now but I miss the burger so much the best burger ever even I used to search for them in 2012 but no to avail. Back then I was fat like 38 inches, not yet tall so you can imagine how a fat thirteen year old boy looks like.

'Jual eh dikk.. Or terima kasih dik', with a smile every time. I myself consider Abang flat top as a gentleman.

It's time to grow up and be a man.

2 comments:

  1. It nice to be one, right. Feeling contented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rasa macam dah reply hari tu.. yup that feeling

      Delete

author
Rafi
Berlari ke langit. Mohon doa kalian.